Jesus said: ”I am the way, the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9
- Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10
- Be willing to turn from sin (repent). See Act 17:30
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans 10:9-10
- Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Savior. See Romans 10:13
Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Saviour. If you trusted Jesus as your Saviour, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him.
- Read your Bible every day to get to know Jesus Christ better.
- Talk to God in prayer every day.
- Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the final authority.
- Tell others about Jesus Christ.